Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow! - Happy anniversary

What would you think if I were to dare to wish myself a happy anniversary today?

Well this week this blog has recorded the start of its second year.  I published the first Cappuccino post on November 2nd, 2009.  Since then I have penned a weekly post as I looked around at the things that effect our life.  And as I searched for further meaning to it. 

Reaching back into the archive of posts available here below you can still read all the many and varied topics we have discussed and I am thankful for the feedback from readers and followers for their comments (even if these were sometimes not sent directly to the blog but to me personally by e-mail.

I have been asked two questions repeatedly this last year....

Why Cappuccino? 
Because it is a way of meeting friends and chatting over a coffee. 

Why the url john169.blogspot.com? 
Because it refers to three verses (6 to 9) from the first chapter of the Gospel of John. I believe that these verses inspired me by offering the initial vision that set me on my present course.  Look them up for yourself and let them inspire you too.

So.....What is in store in the coming months?  Do I intend to continue writing it?  My reply would be a resounding yes, since this blog has - to my surprise - somehow reached across the globe and has been read by so many persons in so many different countries.  Over this past year I have learnt a lot and this should surface in more interesting and better quality posts.  For one thing it sports a new design which I hope you like. You deserve it.

Thank you for the encouragement you give me by simply logging on.  No other comment is needed (though if it comes it is appreciated; it tells me that I am not only writing for myself!).

I thank my God for caring for me and my readers with His immense love.  May your God bless you too.

The Last Word?

DON'T FORGET....
Make yourself at home here, come back and read some of the older cappuccino posts too, relax, reflect.... and comment if you wish....there's a comment button at the end of each post!
I hope to see you again in a few days time. Enjoy.
Cheers!!