Wednesday, December 28, 2011

After Christmas.....

The waiting is over.....the parties, lunches, dinners are over....the gifts given and appreciated.....what remains now is.....the joy and peace that family and friends bring you thanks to The One who brings us together. 

What's left after Christmas Day is what really matters: Him...in our lives.

 
My prayer at this time of the year is a bit different.  I just want the person reading this to be happy. Because friends are really the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. 

That's why I want them all to be happy.  

At Christmas all you hear is people talking about what they got or bought. But what I really wish everyone in this holy time is that: 

= I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured..... 

= I want children with no families to be adopted...... 

= I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat..... 

= I want peace and love for everyone! 

Now, let's see if you loving, caring people will re-post this on whatever and wherever you write... Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, My Space, or plain e-mail ....I think I know you will.... you are a CARING lot!! ♥

The Last Word?

DON'T FORGET....
Make yourself at home here, come back and read some of the older cappuccino posts too, relax, reflect.... and comment if you wish....there's a comment button at the end of each post!
I hope to see you again in a few days time. Enjoy.
Cheers!!