Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Father's Day

June 17th is Father's Day in most parts of the Western world.  So may I wish all fathers - alive or dead - a very good Day with their sons and/or daughters wherever they may be.

To my Dad (who passed on some  24 years ago - seen here with me in this 1955 picture on right!) -
MISSING YOU DAD!  Often have these urges to phone to let you know how we're getting on but I guess you already know that, don't you?  Thanks for everything you did - and are still doing - for me,  for your love and your guidance. Rest in peace.

And since I just received this thought below through Facebook I thought I'd share it with you all here too... it's so relevant to our relationship.....

The Last Word?

DON'T FORGET....
Make yourself at home here, come back and read some of the older cappuccino posts too, relax, reflect.... and comment if you wish....there's a comment button at the end of each post!
I hope to see you again in a few days time. Enjoy.
Cheers!!