Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Coffee

How could I not share this post with you...it is, after all, well related to my Cappuccino name!!

Anyway, for correctness, I came across this on the website "Picturing God! - Faces and Traces of the Divine" (which I, incidentally, thoroughly recommend):

decorative coffee

“I am learning to find God in all things. An endless discovery of all the places God is—and that is everywhere, from the cosmos to the microcosm. I love coffee, and particularly the coffee at Cuatro Sombras (the four shadows), a place in viejo San Juan. Puerto Rican coffee is superb. A great coffee first thing in the morning, accompanied by a tostada, is one way to feel grateful for all the goodness God surrounds me with.”

Submitted to http://picturinggod.ignatianspirituality.com/ by Claire Bangasser.


Do you find God in sharing a great cup of coffee or a well-prepared meal? Share your photo at Picturing God! 

The Last Word?

DON'T FORGET....
Make yourself at home here, come back and read some of the older cappuccino posts too, relax, reflect.... and comment if you wish....there's a comment button at the end of each post!
I hope to see you again in a few days time. Enjoy.
Cheers!!