Sunday, April 12, 2020

THE WAY TO OUR RESURRECTION / a series of thoughts for our Holy Week - 7



 Verses of promise 


-          “But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.”   



-          Revelations 11: 11-12 

-          "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O death, are your plagues? Where, O grave, is your destruction?”  
-          Hosea 14: 14 

-          “I am with you always till the end of time…”

-          Matthew 28: 20




Closing Prayer…

Lord God of eternity, please be with me as I seek to allow 
love to be my primary compelling motivation in life.
I want to show Jesus my love and appreciation for all that He has
done to save me.  
I want to live for Jesus so others know that He is
Lord of my life.  
I want my words and life to show
His love to others, so that they can truly experience it and
 come to know Him.  
Please bless me as I pursue this goal.  
In Jesus' name I pray.   Amen.

The Last Word?

DON'T FORGET....
Make yourself at home here, come back and read some of the older cappuccino posts too, relax, reflect.... and comment if you wish....there's a comment button at the end of each post!
I hope to see you again in a few days time. Enjoy.
Cheers!!